No Purchase Necessary
1) DESCRIPTION OF THE CAMPAIGN. The #PledgeToListen campaign (the "Campaign") is sponsored by Kindness Films, Grabenstrasse 1, CH-8952, Switzerland ("Sponsor"). The winner of the Campaign will receive a Grand Prize Package as more specifically described below. The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on September 23rd, 2018 and ends at 18:00 ET on May 31st, 2019 (the "Campaign Period"). Sponsor will select the Campaign winner in accordance with the procedures set forth below and will announce such winner before July 1st, 2019. By participating in the Campaign, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2) WHO MAY ENTER. The Campaign is open only to those who are (1) 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and (2) not a member of SAG, AFTRA or any other guild that would prohibit entrant from rendering the services contemplated herein. Directors, officers and employees, and their immediate family members, or those living in the same household as such directors, officers and employees, of Sponsor, Kindness FIlms or their respective parent, affiliated, or subsidiary companies, agents or representatives (collectively "Promotion Entities") are not eligible to enter or win. The Campaign is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
3) HOW TO ENTER.To participate in the Campaign, you must access the campaign website below.
During the Campaign Period, you need to click “Take the Pledge Now” button and enter your name and email address in order to be considered eligible and accept the terms and conditions. Newsletter signup is optional and not required for eligibility.
4) WINNER SELECTION / JUDGING. Points will be awarded during the Campaign Period for various actions:
- Taking the Pledge
- Forwarding the Pledge
- People taking the Pledge that was forwarded by the entrant
At the end of the Campaign, the Grand Prize Winner will be the one with the most points. If two or more people have the same amount of points. The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected among the Entrants.
5) PRIZES. The Grand Prize consists of (1) a round-trip coach airfare(for two) departing from and returning to a major international airport subject to Sponsor's discretion and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable; (2) One room in a four or five star hotel for two people;
All other expenses of the trip not specified herein shall be the sole responsibility of Prize Winner including, without limitation, gratuities, baggage fees, meals and transportation not provided by Sponsor(including, but not limited to, transportation costs to and from the major international airport and Prize Winner's residence), and/or any personal purchases. The travel dates must fall between July 10th, 2019 - December 15th, 2019.
Travel must be booked and confirmed by July 1st, 2019 through airlines chosen by the Sponsor. If the potential prizewinner does not book and provide proof of booking to the Sponsor, by July 1st, 2019, then such potential prizewinner shall forfeit the prize in its entirety and an alternate prizewinner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received.
The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all inclusive and the prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the "Affidavit/Publicity Release" (as defined below) and/or other travel documents.
The Grand Prize Winner and his or her travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes.
Airline ticket arrangements shall be provided by Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for arranging Winner and his or her companion’s airline tickets according to these official rules. Grand Prize flight arrangements must be made through the Sponsor. The Winner and his or her companion agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this Campaign.
6) GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS. Prize will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All costs, including federal, state and local taxes, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prizes (or portion of prize) except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize (or applicable portion of prize) of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7) RULES GOVERNING POTENTIAL WINNERS. The potential Winning Contestant will be notified by e-mail following Sponsor's determination of winner and/or by regular mail and/or by telephone promptly following the selection of the winner. Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, and/or fails to return any Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (if required), within the applicable time period, Sponsor may elect to disqualify the selected winner, who will then forfeit his or her right to receive the Prize Package. By accepting a prize, the Winning Contestant agrees that Sponsor may, without any limitation or further compensation, use his or her name, screen name, voice and/or likeness in any and all media for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Website, the Contest, the Program or any other promotion, or Contest sponsored by the Promotion Entities.
8) DATES & DEADLINES / ANTICIPATED NUMBER OF CONTESTANTS. Because of the unique nature and scope of the Campaign, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Contest. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of Contestants who will participate in the Contest.
9) LICENSE. By participating in the Campaign, in addition to any other rights which may be granted in any other agreement entered into between Sponsor and any entrant in or winner of the Campaign, each entrant irrevocably grants the Promotion Entities and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such entrant's name in any and all media for the promotion of the Contest, and hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
10) IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ - GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and its parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11) GOVERNING LAW. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CAMPAIGN OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DESIGN SUBMISSION OR OTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CAMPAIGN, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
12) ARBITRATION PROVISION. By participating in this Campaign, each entrant agree that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims you may have against, the Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Campaign, and/or (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the exploitation or use of any Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Campaign, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the American Arbitration Association's ("AAA") Commercial Arbitration Rules as modified by the terms of this Agreement. If an entrant has any questions about the American Arbitration Association, or wishes to obtain a copy of the AAA's rules and forms, such entrant may call (800) 778-7879 or visit the AAA's website at www.adr.org. The arbitration shall take place in New York, NY before a single arbitrator, selected pursuant to such rules, and shall be conducted on an expedited basis and in strict confidence. The arbitrator selected pursuant to these Official Rules shall be well acquainted with the entertainment industry, and shall not have the power to impose punitive damages. Each party hereby waives any and all rights and benefits which it might otherwise have or be entitled to under federal law or the laws of New York or any other state to litigate any such dispute in court, it being the intention of the parties to arbitrate all such disputes. The arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and any other agreements the applicable entrant may have entered into with Sponsor in connection with the Campaign, and shall be final and binding, and shall provide for each party to bear its own costs of arbitration and attorneys' fees. EACH PARTY EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO A JURY. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrator may be entered or enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. If either party fails to appear at the hearing on the date designated in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, or shall otherwise fail to participate in the arbitration proceeding, the arbitrator is hereby empowered to proceed ex parte. If you do not agree to these requirements (or any other provision herein), do not participate in the Campaign. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13) LIST OF WINNERS.The name of the winner of this Campaign will be posted on the campaign web site once such winner has been selected.